Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Card Kick Off!

This past Tuesday was our Christmas Card Kickoff!
I really enjoy Christmas and the giving of handmade gifts!
These cards are simple, yet convey the spirit of the Holiday!
Thanks for looking!
Candas

This set is done in REAL RED and SAHARA SAND.
I used the SERENE SNOWFLAKES set. I borrowed the idea off of
the Stampin' Up! website from a fellow demonstrator.
 
This one is really simple! I used BRAVO BURGUNDY and the BRUSHED GOLD cardstock.
The wreath is made using the twig and berry stamp from AUTUMN DAYS.
Just ink it and stamp in a circle!
I used the MODERN LABEL PUNCH and the WORD WINDOW PUNCH.
The greeting comes from TEENY TINY WISHES.

This card idea was also borrowed from the SU demo website.
I love the simplicity of it. RUBY RED and OLD OLIVE CARDSTOCK really
make the combo POP! The set is SEASON OF JOY and HEARD FROM THE HEART.

I love the GINGERBREAD-IE feel of this
non-traditional color
Christmas card. I used SWEET SEASON stamp set.
PRETTY IN PINK and CLOSE TO COCOA Cardstock.
The PETALS A PLENTY embossing folder and a brayer made the unique background.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 4. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete