Thursday, December 10, 2009

Decembers' First-Saturday-of-the-Month Class

I hold a card class on the first Saturday of each month.
The cards here are from the December Class.
I had such a fun time whipping these up!
Thanks for looking!
Candas

This card uses a paper pak I found at Big Lots!
It was a great buy and this funky and sparkly stripe was just what I was hoping to find!
I used the SWEET SEASON stamp set,  TWO (2) TAGS BIGZ die and 5/8" red grosgrain ribbon.
REAL RED stamp pad and the SCALLOPED and 1 3/8" CIRCLE Punch\


I LOVE this CARD!!!
I used a clear acetate sheet, stamped with STAZ-ON OPAQUE WHITE pad, and the
SERENE SNOWFLAKES stamp set. MANY MERRY MESSAGES' NOEL Stamp is the verse.
The silver SCALLOPED OVAL punch is done using foil tape found at the local hardware store.
It was self adhesive so it doesn't show through on the inside.
I adhered the cardstock to the acetate sheet on the back along the folded edge. The WHITE ORGANZA RIBBON really makes the card elegant!



CARDINAL CHRISTMAS is the stamp set.
ALWAYS ARTICHOKE and ROSE RED Cardstock
I used the markers, blender pen and a cd for a pallet to color the cardinal.
The MODERN LABEL PUNCH and the LARGE OVAL PUNCH
are used for the greeting. I trimmed the LARGE OVAL PUNCH
to create the border on the top and bottom, brads to add accent.


I saw this color combination in a mgazine advertisement for some housewares store.
Committed it to memory for a time like this!
It just fell together. NOT QUITE NAVY & CLOSE TO COCOA Cardstock and ink.
PATTERNED PINES Stamp set.
SHIMMERY WHITE PAINT mixed in a travel size spray bottle with rubbing alcohol
and sprayed onto the cardstock create the shimmery background. Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon is wrapped
around the cocoa cardstock.
DAZZLING DIAMONDS GLITTER  and a 2 way glue pen,
add shimmer to the middle tree.

Thanks for looking and for my class schedule, chek out my website

1 comment:

  1. They are so great! As always!
    I love the blue with the snowflakes and ribbon! So pretty!

    I'm thinkin' a New Year letter is going to have to do...I am being a major slacker!

    ReplyDelete